Did you know that Probiotics are extremely important to great health AND can assist in weight loss/weight maintenance? Yes, this is absolutely TRUE!!
Probiotics May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat. Studies have found that certain strains of theLactobacillus family can help you lose weight and belly fat. In one study, eating yogurt withLactobacillus fermentum or Lactobacillus amylovorus reduced body fat by 3–4% over a 6-week period.
Of all the probiotic bacteria studied to date, Lactobacillus gasseri shows the most promising effects on weight loss. Numerous studies in rodents have found that it has anti-obesity effects.
Our 500mg Probiotics contains:
- Guarantees 50 billion live cultures in every serving
- 11 robust and potent strains
- Each delayed release, veggie capsule is specially designed to resist stomach acid and ensure the safe delivery of the probiotics to the intestinal tract
- NutraFlora Prebiotic Fiber is included to help assist in maintaining the vitality and growth of the Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli strains
- Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Preservative Free
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health, especially your digestive system. We usually think of bacteria as something that causes diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
What Do They Do?
Probiotics help move food through your gut. Researchers are still trying to figure out which are best for certain health problems. Some common conditions they treat are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Infectious diarrhea (caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites)
- Antibiotic-related diarrhea
There is also some research to show they help with problems in other parts of your body. For example, some people say they have helped with:
- Skin conditions, like eczema
- Urinary and vaginal health
- Preventing allergies and colds
- Oral health
50 BILLION CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactospore® (bacillus coagulans)
- NutraFlora (prebiotic fiber)
Get your Platinum Probiotics here.