Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
These cookies are sufficient for Phase 3 of Skinny in a Bottle as well as Keto. They're so simple. Follow the video and instructions below.
1/2 cup Butter, softened
1 large Egg
1/2 cup Erythritol
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp. Sugar Free Maple Syrup
3/4 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (I use Lilly's)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together the butter, egg, erythritol, SF maple syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder, mix with spoon.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto baking sheet - use parchment paper or grease sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes before removing.
- They will be soft to start and need the time to continue to bake on the pan and air dry.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.