Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl
This is an awesome Keto Approved meal by our friends over at Hey Keto Mama. Click here for the complete recipe. Check back tomorrow for Day 1 of the Keto Snap Back Quick Start. If you need to chat, we're here.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (for searing chicken)
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup red enchilada sauce (recipe from Low Carb Maven)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1- 4 oz can diced green chiles
toppings (feel free to customize)
- 1 whole avocado, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar)
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
Optional: serve over plain cauliflower rice (or mexican cauliflower rice) for a more complete meal!