How Does Coconut Oil Benefit the Body?
Coconut oil is high in natural saturated fats. Saturated fats not only increase the healthy cholesterol (known as HDL cholesterol) in your body, but also help convert the LDL “bad” cholesterol into good cholesterols. By Increasing the HDL in the body, it helps promote heart health and lower the risk of heart disease.
20 Proven Coconut Oil Benefits
1. Proven Alzheimer’s Disease Natural Treatment
2. Prevents Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure
3. Treats UTI and Kidney Infection and Protects the Liver
4. Reduces Inflammation and Arthritis
5. Cancer Prevention and Treatment
6. Immune System Boost (Antibacterial, Antifungal and Antiviral)
7. Improves Memory and Brain Function
8. Improves Energy and Endurance
9. Improves Digestion and Reduces Stomach Ulcers and Ulcerative Colitis
10. Reduces Symptoms of Gallbladder Disease and Pancreatitis
11. Improves Skin Issues (Burns, Eczema, Dandruff, Dermatitis and Psoriasis)
12. Prevents Gum Disease and Tooth Decay
13. Prevents Osteoporosis
14. Improves Type II Diabetes
15. Coconut Oil for Weight loss
16. Building Muscle and Losing Body Fat
17. Coconut Oil Benefits for Hair Care
18. Candida and Yeast Infections
19. Coconut Oil for Anti-Aging
20. Coconut Oil for Hormone Balance
Get your coconut oil today!