2 capsules is 1000mg of Turmeric Curcumin and 5mg of BioPerine
Turmeric Curcumin adds value to your life and may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain. Here are the top 10 evidence-based health benefits of turmeric.
Turmeric Curcumin Adds Value
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
- Curcumin Contains Cancer Fighting Properties
- Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
- Can Reduce/Eliminate Acne
- Can Be a Powerful Pain Reliever
Turmeric is an ancient root used for its healing properties for centuries. Turmeric comes from the rhizome (rootstock) of the Curcuma longa plant. To manufacture it, the roots of the plant are boiled, dried and then ground into a powder. Traditionally used in Chinese and Indian folk medicine, turmeric benefits are amazing and able to treat a wide range of illnesses. The powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities of turmeric have made it a valuable for ages!
Referred to as “Indian saffron” in medieval England, turmeric wasn’t understood or valued for a long time. People used it as natural food dye instead of as the unbelievable healing agent it really is. The many turmeric health benefits are truly incredible and has earned a place in alot of households. It's important for you to know that low-grade inflammation is rapidly becoming recognized as the root cause of the development of cognitive decline, as well as a wide range of serious health problems.
Turmeric Curcumin adds value to your life in many ways. It is also used for headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infections, fibromyalgia, fever, menstrual problems. Other uses include depression, Alzheimer's disease, water retention, worms, and kidney problems.