The Success Solution
Lose A Pound Daily presents the Lower Glycemic Weight Loss Plan. With this plan, you can expect to see permanent weight loss as a result of making better food choices, exercise and taking the supplements as outlined in this program.
This program is broken down in to 3 Phases.
* Step One~ The Weight Loss Phase
* Step Two~ The Transition Phase
* Step Three~ Lifetime Maintenance Phase
WHAT IS A GLYCEMIC INDEX?
Not all carbohydrate foods are created equal. In fact, they behave quite differently in our bodies. The glycemic index, also known as GI, describes this difference by ranking carbs according ot their effect on our blood glucose levels. Choosing how low GI carbs- the ones that produce only small fluctuatins in our blood and insulin levels- is the secret to long-term health reducing our risk of heart disease and diabetes and is the key to sustainable weight loss.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE GLYCEMIC INDEX?
Eating alot of high GI foods can be detrimental to your health because it pushes your body to extremes. This is especially true if you are overweight and inactive. Switching to eating mainy low GI carbs that slowly trickle glucose in your blood stream keeps your energy levels balanced and means you will feel fuller longer between meals.
- Low GI diets help people lose and control weight
- Low GI carbs improve diabetes control
- Low GI carbs reduce cholesterol levels
- Low GI carbs reduce your risk for heart disease
- Low GI carbs reduce hunger and keeps you fuller longer
- Low GI carbs prolong physical endurance
HOW TO SWITCH TO A LOW GI DIET
The basic technique for eating the Low GI way is simply a "this for that" approach- i.el, swapping high GI carbs for low GI carbs. You don't need to count numbers or do any sort of mental arithmetic to make sure you are eating a healthy, low GI diet.
- Use breakfast cereals based on oats, barley and bran
- Use breads with wholegrain, stone-ground flour, sour dough, almond or coconut flour
- Reduce the amount of potatoes you eat
- Use Basmati or Doongara rice instead of regular white rice
- Eat plenty of salad vegetables and low sugar or no sugar dressing
- Success Hormone Free Drops - suppresses the appetite, detoxes the system and controls/decreases cravings
- Forskolin- burns fat (especially the belly), reduces the appetitie
- Garcinia Cambogia- reduces/decreases carb cravings, burns fat, helps with appeitite control, detoxes the system.
- Platinum Probiotics- helps to heal the gut
- Digestive Enzyme- helps the body break down proteins and sugar
STEP ONE: WEIGHT LOSS PHASE (EATING PLAN) click here for the plan.
You will eat food that you've purchased and prepared yourself in this phase. Your eating plan will consist of high quality proteins and beneficial, low glycemic carbohydrates. This combination of foods encourages and allows your body to burn fat for fuel, instead of only relying on glucose (found in abundance in higher glycemic carbohydrates). The body will safely and naturally use fat for fuel and this process is called ketosis. Although it is not mandatory to measure ketones in your urine, when you are in ketosis, your body does not hold much extra water weight. Be sure you're drinking half your body weight in ounces daily to flush out all the toxins. Normally, you'll lose water weight very quickly when you first get in to ketosis.