Frequently Asked Questions on 3.0
Please note. I did NOT create this program. It was given to me and mildly adapted. Please consult your Doctor before starting this, or any other weight loss program. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not meant to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
TAKE YOUR DROPS/HCG WHILE LOADING
- Are we still only counting calories from protein? You will count all calories. From protein, fat and veggies. This is why your calorie count is higher.
- Should I count carbs? You should start low (20g) of carbs and work your way up if you need to.
- How many carbs should I have in maintenance? If you still want to lose weight in P3, your carbs and fat content will play a large role. Try to keep your carbs under 30g if you still want to lose weight. If you want to maintain your weight, keep your carbs below 50g. You can still benefit from calorie shifting/cycling as well as intermittent fasting. This can be a lifestyle change.
- Carb shifting seems confusing…do I have to do this? You can keep the same daily calories if you want. Based on your body, determine if you should do high fat or low fat.
- Can I switch to 3.0 at any time? However, be prepared for your body to be unstable for a bit. This could last a few days or could last a week. Hang in there though.