Have you had your Matcha today? Get yours here.
What is Matcha? Matcha is a special type of powdered green tea that is grown and produced in Japan (in most cases). The green tea leaves are shaded from the sun for the last few weeks of their growth, increasing the chlorophyll content and creating a gorgeous green color. This is the perfect accompaniment to your green smoothie.
What are some benefits of Matcha?
1. ALL DAY ENERGY & CONCENTRATION- Boost your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha. There is caffeine in Matcha, but it released slowly into the bloodstream, resulting in a much milder effect on the stomach, which progressively aids with digestion, cleansing, and healing. CALORIE SCORCHING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolic rate.
Matcha green tea contains the polyphenol EGCG, a thermogenic component thought to boost metabolism. LATTES | BAKING | SMOOTHIES: Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie.
2. LOWERS CHOLESTEROL- Consistent Matcha Green Tea drinkers have lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while at the same time displaying higher levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
3. 137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA- Organic Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
4. HELPS BURN CALORIES- Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolic rate. Matcha green tea contains the polyphenol EGCG, a thermogenic component thought to boost metabolism.
5. INCREASE MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION- The improved endurance from a serving of Matcha Green Tea can last up to 6 hours because of the effects of L-Theanine. It’s good, clean energy. L-theanine is an amino acid known to relax the mind and improve mood. For this reason, Matcha is also recognized as a natural mood enhancer.
Comments will be approved before showing up.