Yes, that "M" is for Marvelously delicious dessert! I usually only have chia seeds in my protein shakes but I had a "hankerin" for some chocolate. I came across a recipe that I tweaked to my liking.
- 2 1/2c Unsweetened Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- 1/4c Unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder
- 6 Packets of Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1tsp Xylitol Honey
- 10 Drops of Stevia
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2c Chia Seeds
1. Pour milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cocoa in a small bowl.
2. Mix with a fork or blender until well combined.
3. Stir in chia seeds, then stir every 5 minutes for the next 15 minutes while it thickens.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.